Monday, October 3, 2016

preparing for Edmonton Public School Board meeting by napping and doing laps

It was a peaceful day today. All I did was return the bottles to the depot. Since I collect the milk cartons for months this is usually a long process. I had to stuff the minivan and then unstuff the minivan. Helva isn't big enough for the transfer so the baby minivan is used.

I continued the laps that I have recently started. The problems of sitting in a chair for years writing stuff that deeply interests me is that the body starts to rot. So I have begun the laps again. This tuckered me out and I had to nap for four hours.

After the nap I couldn't go to the library to pick up the book that I had requested. I will do it tomorrow after the school board meeting.
https://www.epsb.ca/media/epsb/ourdistrict/boardoftrustees/boardmeetings/2015-16/october42016/October4,2016ConsolidatedBoardMeetingPackage.pdf

OCTOBER 4, 2016 - ORGANIZATIONAL BOARD MEETING

Date: Oct 04, 2016 
Time: 2:00 PM
Location: McCauley Chambers, 2nd floor, One Kingsway Avenue

MEETING MINUTES

Minutes from the meeting will be posted when approved


     Board meetings are boring but necessary to attend. I am interested in these meetings only to find out about complex care management at the school level.
    I am also interested in supports and services for special needs children.
    It will be a long year trying to get the information from all levels of government but there you go.

    Even younger boy was tuckered out. He got home from NAIT and went to bed. We still haven't got the exam accommodations forms done yet.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment