Friday, October 28, 2016

Krista Moore 4 hrs · Broke down in tears tonight. Making homemade caramel corn for the kids. One man, Saren Azer, has stolen four children and the joys of thousands of people. Every single day, every occasion, party, milestone I watch my kids reach is consistently paired with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach not knowing how I could ever be without my babies and in complete admiration of my friend Alison Azer for her courage to face a horror I'm not sure I could survive. Sharvahn, Rojevahn, Dersim and Meitan....we love you. #azerkidsneedmum------Julie Ali Get going Mr. Trudeau. Why is this mummy without her babies?-----Be undeniable Alison----

https://www.facebook.com/alison.azer?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf
Krista Moore
4 hrs ·
Broke down in tears tonight. Making homemade caramel corn for the kids. One man, Saren Azer, has stolen four children and the joys of thousands of people. Every single day, every occasion, party, milestone I watch my kids reach is consistently paired with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach not knowing how I could ever be without my babies and in complete admiration of my friend Alison Azer for her courage to face a horror I'm not sure I could survive. Sharvahn, Rojevahn, Dersim and Meitan....we love you. #azerkidsneedmum
Image may contain: food
Sad
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
29 You, Alison Azer and 27 others
Comments
Elaine Williams Allin
Elaine Williams Allin Not fair. Not right. But our friend Alison is the 1st to celebrate the good things in our lives, and would be the last to suggest we should not celebrate them ourselves. One day we will be able to celebrate together. #Azerkidsneedmum
Unlike · Reply · 5 · 4 hrs
Kevin Morenzi
Kevin Morenzi Well said. Heartbreaking to thousands. 😢 We're all still 100% behind you Alison Azer!
Like · Reply · 4 · 2 hrs
Karen Fisher
Karen Fisher #azerkidsneedmom 🎗🎗🎗🎗 🙏🏻
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr · Edited
Nicole Gagnon
Nicole Gagnon 💛💛💛💛
Like · Reply · 16 mins
Julie Ali
Julie Ali Get going Mr. Trudeau. Why is this mummy without her babies?
Like · Reply · Just now
Julie Ali

Write a comment...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78mNZeDaMtk
SickKids VS: Undeniable



Broke down in tears tonight. Making homemade caramel corn for the kids. One man, Saren Azer, has stolen four children and the joys of thousands of people. Every single day, every occasion, party, milestone I watch my kids reach is consistently paired with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach not knowing how I could ever be without my babies and in complete admiration of my friend Alison Azer for her courage to face a horror I'm not sure I could survive. Sharvahn, Rojevahn, Dersim and Meitan....we love you.#azerkidsneedmum
Sad
Comment
Comments
Elaine Williams Allin Not fair. Not right. But our friend Alison is the 1st to celebrate the good things in our lives, and would be the last to suggest we should not celebrate them ourselves. One day we will be able to celebrate together. #Azerkidsneedmum
UnlikeReply54 hrs
Kevin Morenzi Well said. Heartbreaking to thousands. 😢 We're all still 100% behind you Alison Azer!
LikeReply42 hrs
Karen Fisher #azerkidsneedmom 🎗🎗🎗🎗 🙏🏻
LikeReply11 hrEdited
Nicole Gagnon 💛💛💛💛
LikeReply16 mins
Julie Ali Get going Mr. Trudeau. Why is this mummy without her babies?
LikeReplyJust now
Julie Ali
Write a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment