Saturday, October 8, 2016

Julie Ali I'd say we should all vote the way we damn well want to vote and damn the consequences. If I were to vote in the US election I would vote for Jill Stein.------------Julie Ali We voted for ordinary citizens in Alberta and it was a change from the non-performing PCs to the non-performing NDP. The politicians change but government stays the same. Jill Stein will be better than either of the current choices.-


Julie Ali shared AJ+'s video.
Just now
8,839,521 Views
AJ+
May 23
Voting for the “lesser evil” is bad for democracy, says Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein.
Like
Comment
Comments
Julie Ali I'd say we should all vote the way we damn well want to vote and damn the consequences. If I were to vote in the US election I would vote for Jill Stein.
LikeReplyJust now


Julie Ali We voted for ordinary citizens in Alberta and it was a change from the non-performing PCs to the non-performing NDP. The politicians change but government stays the same. Jill Stein will be better than either of the current choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment