Wednesday, October 19, 2016

indoor gardens

Today I got a glass container for my future cactus. It is actually a long cylinder meant for a candle but I am interested in putting a cactus in it to see if it will do well in this odd plant pot.  I have no idea what cacti I will plant.  I like arrangement:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/522065781783200479/



My candle glass is a tall slim cylinder. It's not as wide as this container  and so I will have to put more soil and fewer plants in it.  I am curious how it will work out.  These are also succulents rather than cacti as well.

Instead of cacti the long tall candle glass container might be better for a bulb display like this one:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/506866133042605856/

Ann M. saved to planten
Through the looking glass: For a distinctive look, force bulbs in tall glass containers. Don’t assume the bulbs should be in the pot and the blooms should reach all the way outside it.

Through the looking glass: For a distinctive look, force bulbs in tall glass containers. Don’t assume the bulbs should be in the pot and the blooms should reach all the way outside it.:

I will have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment