Thursday, October 13, 2016

I took my soul like a bucket/ to hold the tears of other mothers / and I said their stories / I told of their children/ maimed dead and stolen/







and I took my soul
that withered thing
and I made it speak
I told it to say the words
it was afraid to say
I said just do it
and I worked on it
day and night
until the words were said

these words that ached
from the beginning to the end
that said the story of hell
each of us have a story to say
and if you hold that story in
the world will lose the wisdom
that each story contains
and so
speak and let the words develop   what is hidden


and I took my soul
that was not faded now
and had begun to widen
in the circumference
I took that soul that glowed
and lit the dry grasses of the prairie in my brain
I let the dry grasses burn
the wildfire spread to consume what was left
and I began again
I let the world be claimed


and when the story was said
I did not stop
instead I took the words like small seeds
and I planted the desert
I said to the words   grow and spread
like the dead grasses were before the end of the world
bring life to the sands of time
and let there be meaning   some meaning in disaster
and pain    let the words seed a new world to feed everyone
who needs the nourishment    I took my words and I made a new crop


and I took my soul
that was larger than it had been before
and I told my soul to be brave
braver than it had been to this very day
I told the soul to expand even more
I took my soul like a bucket
to hold the tears of other mothers
and I said their stories
I told of their children 
maimed  dead and stolen
and I asked for change    this is the way


https://www.facebook.com/alison.azer

Alison Azer NEEDS our help. This is how you can support her in real time. It WILL make a difference ❤️
Here is Alison Azer's Thanksgiving Day message:
Dear Friends,
While you gather with loved ones to give thanks and celebrate Thanksgiving, I want to thank you for your past support and update you on my effort to return Sharvahn, Rojevahn, Dersim and Meitan home safely to Canada.
Last week I was back in Ottawa and witnessed what happens when MPs speak up for constituents in the House of Commons. When the government is pressured to act, they do.
Thanks to the public pressure and interventions from Prime Minister Trudeau, Professor Hoodfar has returned home safely. With your support and the help of MPs in the House of Commons, we will continue to pressure the Canadian government to do what is necessary to bring my children home.
There is still much more that needs to be done. Following developments over the summer and initial meetings with the Government of Iran, there is a real possibility I will need to travel to Iran this fall and return to Ottawa to help the government realize what is possible.
This effort has been costly and I cannot do it alone. Your support the past 14 months has got me this far and for that I am thankful. I could not do this without you. The international fugitive who abducted my children is counting on me to run out of resources and just give up. I won't.
As you gather with your family and loved ones to give thanks, I would be grateful if you could help with this next phase of my campaign to return my children. They have been without a mom for 14 months now.
Can you make a donation of $25, $50, $100, or an amount you can afford?
Thank you and God bless.
Sincerely,
Alison Azer
Mother of four abducted children
P.S. Please use the #AzerKidsNeedMom hashtag if you share this message on social media.
Copyright © 2016 Find Azer Kids Now, All rights reserved.

My ex-husband, Saren Azer, abducted our four Canadian-born children in August 2015 after taking them on what was to be a two-week holiday in Europe. I had tried to block the trip. But the Canadian courts overruled my mother's instincts and…
FINDAZERKIDSNOW.COM

Sad
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment