Monday, October 17, 2016

Get going Mr. Trudeau---Melissa Zawaduk feeling annoyed. 3 hrs · Do I want to purchase a commemorative sticker set of Trudeau's first year on the job? Do I care about his hair or his platform? Do I have a burning desire to own a sticker showing him holding a child who is NOT one of the Azer children? Absolutely not. Maybe Justin Trudeau needs to slap a "Better is always possible" sticker on the Azer file and DO BETTER. The Liberals may be ready to party after twelve months in office, but Alison Azer has been fourteen months without her children. There is NOTHING to celebrate until those children are brought safely back to Canada. #azerkidsneedmum #findazerkidsnow #makethecall-----Julie Ali Get going Mr. Trudeau. If you can free other Canadians why not the Azer children?--------Be undeniable Alison



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78mNZeDaMtk
SickKids VS: Undeniable
https://www.facebook.com/alison.azer

Melissa Zawaduk feeling annoyed.
3 hrs ·
Do I want to purchase a commemorative sticker set of Trudeau's first year on the job? Do I care about his hair or his platform? Do I have a burning desire to own a sticker showing him holding a child who is NOT one of the Azer children? Absolutely not. Maybe Justin Trudeau needs to slap a "Better is always possible" sticker on the Azer file and DO BETTER.
The Liberals may be ready to party after twelve months in office, but Alison Azer has been fourteen months without her children. There is NOTHING to celebrate until those children are brought safely back to Canada.
#azerkidsneedmum #findazerkidsnow #makethecall
Image may contain: 6 people , text
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
9 You, Alison Azer and 7 others
Comments
Leeme D. Jones
Leeme D. Jones Well said!! I couldn't agree more! #azerkidsneedmum #findazerkidsnow #makethecall
Like · Reply · 3 · 3 hrs
Maria Fayyaz
Maria Fayyaz I emailed them myself with some suggestions on how to get me to donate money ie. help Alison. Glad to see someone else finds this ridiculous
Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Julie Ali
Julie Ali Get going Mr. Trudeau. If you can free other Canadians why not the Azer children?
Like · Reply · Just now




Melissa Zawaduk feeling annoyed.
3 hrs
Do I want to purchase a commemorative sticker set of Trudeau's first year on the job? Do I care about his hair or his platform? Do I have a burning desire to own a sticker showing him holding a child who is NOT one of the Azerchildren? Absolutely not. Maybe Justin Trudeau needs to slap a "Better is always possible" sticker on the Azer file and DO BETTER.
The Liberals may be ready to party after twelve months in office, but Alison Azer has been fourteen months without her children. There is NOTHING to celebrate until those children are brought safely back to Canada.

Like
Comment
Comments
Leeme D. Jones Well said!! I couldn't agree more! #azerkidsneedmum#findazerkidsnow #makethecall
LikeReply33 hrs
Maria Fayyaz I emailed them myself with some suggestions on how to get me to donate money ie. help Alison. Glad to see someone else finds this ridiculous
LikeReply12 hrs
Julie Ali Get going Mr. Trudeau. If you can free other Canadians why not the Azer children?
LikeReplyJust now

No comments:

Post a Comment