Thursday, October 13, 2016

Get going Mr. Trudeau---Jillian Gathright 18 hrs · What's on mind? The Azer kids is what's on my mind and wondering what the hell is the hold up ....is what's on my mind !! It's been well over a year! I don't know how Alison Azer lives and breathes each day. Who can fix this?! I want the sticker off my truck! Cause that will mean that they are HOME, where they belong!!

https://www.facebook.com/alison.azer?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf



Jillian Gathright
18 hrs ·
What's on mind? The Azer kids is what's on my mind and wondering what the hell is the hold up ....is what's on my mind !!
It's been well over a year! I don't know how Alison Azer lives and breathes each day. Who can fix this?!
I want the sticker off my truck! Cause that will mean that they are HOME, where they belong!!
Like
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare


What's on mind? The Azer kids is what's on my mind and wondering what the hell is the hold up ....is what's on my mind !!
It's been well over a year! I don't know how Alison Azer lives and breathes each day. Who can fix this?!
I want the sticker off my truck! Cause that will mean that they are HOME, where they belong!!

Like
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment