Thursday, October 13, 2016

Get going Mr. Trudeau----Debra Lefebvre 12 hrs · Justin Trudeau we have shown you and your government a huge thumbs up to bring our Canadian children home. Enough of the broken promises!! Do something! Bring these babies home to their grieving and loving Mom, Alison Azer Alison Azer 19 hrs · It's been 14 months since I last spoke with my children. They need their mom. And I need them. #azerkidsneedmum #bring the children home

https://www.facebook.com/alison.azer?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf


Debra Lefebvre
12 hrs ·
Justin Trudeau we have shown you and your government a huge thumbs up to bring our Canadian children home. Enough of the broken promises!! Do something! Bring these babies home to their grieving and loving Mom, Alison Azer

Alison Azer
19 hrs ·
It's been 14 months since I last spoke with my children. They need their mom. And I need them. #azerkidsneedmum

Love
Like
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare

Justin Trudeau we have shown you and your government a huge thumbs up to bring our Canadian children home. Enough of the broken promises!! Do something! Bring these babies home to their grieving and loving Mom,Alison Azer

Alison Azer
19 hrs
It's been 14 months since I last spoke with my children. They need their mom. And I need them. #azerkidsneedmum

Love
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment