Friday, October 14, 2016

Get going Mr. Trudeau---Dear Mr. Jeneroux, I am writing to you about Alison Azer and her missing children. The Harper government did nothing to restore these kids to their mum. Team Trudeau is also not doing the job of getting these kids out of a war zone back to Canada where they belong. These kids are Canadian citizens who were illegally stolen and our government has not done anything. I believe it is time that all political parties in Ottawa found the political will to help this mother. I am adding my voice to the chorus of Canadians asking you all to bring the Azer kids home. Sincerely, Julie Ali---Thank you Julie, from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate you taking the time to write Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and your support during this difficult time. Getting my kids back home safely to Canada means everything to me. We need to keep putting pressure on the government to do more. You can help too, by sharing this link with as many people as possible: http://www.findazerkidsnow.com/makethecall You can also help by calling your local Member of Parliament, or by tweeting at them and @JustinTrudeau to #MakeTheCall. I'll send you updates when we have them — thank you again for your support! Sincerely, Alison Azer

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/Matt-Jeneroux(89167)

Matt Jeneroux

Photo - Matt Jeneroux
Political Affiliation:Conservative
Province / Territory:Alberta
Web Site:mattjeneroux.ca
Preferred Language:English
Seat in the House
Hill OfficeHouse of CommonsOttawa, OntarioCanadaK1A 0A6Telephone: 613-992-3594Fax: 613-992-3616Mail may be sent postage-free to any Member of Parliament.
Constituency Office(s)
  • 596 Riverbend Square (Main Office)Suite 204Edmonton, AlbertaT6R 2E3Telephone: 780-495-4351Fax: 780-495-4485

From: Julie Ali
Date: Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 9:21 AM
Subject: Alison Azer and her kids
To: Matt.Jeneroux@parl.gc.ca

Dear Mr. Jeneroux,

I am writing to you about Alison Azer and her missing children.
The Harper government did nothing to restore these kids to their mum.
Team Trudeau is also not doing the job of getting these kids out of a war zone back to Canada where they belong.
These kids are Canadian citizens who were illegally stolen and our government has not done anything.

I believe it is time that all political parties in Ottawa found the political will to help this mother.

I am adding my voice to the chorus of Canadians asking you all to bring the Azer kids home.

Sincerely,

Julie Ali




From: Alison Azer <info@findazerkidsnow.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 9:10 AM
Subject: Thank You
To: 


                               
Thank you Julie, from the bottom of my heart.

I appreciate you taking the time to write Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and your support during this difficult time. Getting my kids back home safely to Canada means everything to me.

We need to keep putting pressure on the government to do more. You can help too, by sharing this link with as many people as possible:

http://www.findazerkidsnow.com/makethecall

You can also help by calling your local Member of Parliament, or by tweeting at them and @JustinTrudeau to #MakeTheCall.

I'll send you updates when we have them — thank you again for your support!

Sincerely,
Alison Azer
This e-mail was sent from the Find Azer Kids Now campaign. You are receiving this email because you supported us at www.findazerkidsnow.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment