Monday, October 24, 2016

But I don't love the Ritalin comment. Ritalin is used for kids and adults with ADHD. Mr. Trump has more than a disability. He has a major lack of respect for citizens that apparently is shared by a group of voters who may be able to make him President. If Mr. Trump gets to be President, I doubt that ADHD medication will solve his problems. If Mrs. Clinton gets to be President I don't think the citizens are in a better place either.

https://susanonthesoapbox.com/2016/10/23/ten-things-we-learned-from-trumps-presidential-campaign/#comment-45267
Bill Malcolm says:
All true, but I don’t find Clinton clears anything but a low bar herself. All I see is an overweening ambition to be president, almost to the exclusion of everything else.
One thing’s for sure. All those nutbar Trump supporters will indeed bestir themselves to get out and vote. I fear a great many Democrats may give it a miss in general ennui at the whole situation. In that case, we may end up with a US prez who needs a daily dose of Ritalin for concentration if he’s to make decisions more complicated than how brown he wants his toast at breakfast.
  • Bill, your comment goes back to my point about the GOP selection process which allowed Trump to enter the race and the media’s shameless coverage of the reality TV star because it boosted their ratings. The combined result led to the elimination of a number of candidates who would have given Hillary a run for her money.
    PS I loved your Ritalin comment.


Julie Ali

But I don't love the Ritalin comment.

Ritalin is used for kids and adults with ADHD.

Mr. Trump has more than a disability. He has a major lack of respect for citizens that apparently is shared by a group of voters who may be able to make him President.
If Mr. Trump gets to be President, I doubt that ADHD medication will solve his problems.

If Mrs. Clinton gets to be President I don't think the citizens are in a better place either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment