Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Artwork Archive

Useful information on this blog post. Art is a business like any other. I will review this information on the Artwork Archive to see if it will be helpful to organize  younger boy's work.

http://www.we-are-scout.com/2015/09/space-to-create-artist-jessica-watts.html

HOW DO YOU WORK OUT THE FINANCIAL ASPECTS OF YOUR BUSINESS? WHAT RESOURCES, TIPS AND TOOLS WOULD YOU RECOMMEND?

The financial aspects of this business are cruel. Artists put so much time, energy, hope, love and money into what they do that it’s best for one’s mental health to approach finances as vaguely as possible!
I am fastidious about record keeping with Artwork Archive to keep track of sales, details of paintings, consignment reports, limited edition print runs, client contacts, inventories etc. So if one day I ever want to see the pie charts, bar graphs and cold hard facts of what state my business is truly in, I know where to go.

I got introduced to this Art Archive place:

https://www.artworkarchive.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment