Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Diversity makes us strong. ------Julie Ali ‏@JulieYAli 1m1 minute ago #rockyourturban Great job in confronting racism in a positive way!-----

Great job in confronting racism in a positive way!

  1. . today: 2 dead in neighbourhood full of young families, & on Brangelina breakup.
  2. Canada is about diversity & respect. Glad to see community respond to racism w/ &
  3. You have support all the way from London

  4. Response to the immaturity displayed by some insecure individuals at the U of A.
  5. 'Turban Eh!' event on Tues at in response to racist posters
  6. and make me think Canada might have been winning all along
  7. To all my Sikh friends and anyone else rocking their turban,
  8. A racist poster about turbans just sparked the best reaction ever.
  9. To all my Sikh friends and anyone else rocking their turban, I love you and I'm so sorry you experience BS like U of A.
  10. Proud of Canada and proud of Sikhs. What a great response to racism!!!
  11. Thank you for your support.

  12. . Xenophobia IS a Canadian problem. As an immigrant, I am offended. We all should be
  13. This isn't who we are! I stand w/ all Sikh Canadians! 🇨🇦❤️
  14. This will, I hope, make the community stronger. I wish I could be there Tuesday.

  15. One of my favourite musicians
  16. "Diversity makes us strong. Ignorance makes us weak."

  17. In response to racist posters at the U of A attacking Sikhs.

  18. Members of community responded to disturbing racist & xenophobic posters w/ &

  19. I hope this poster at the will for anyone who tries to justify hate and ignorance.

  20. Response poster at totally nails it- .

No comments:

Post a Comment